Monday, July 18, 2011

Beaches & cream

I updated the survey.  It looks like we need a house that sleeps a min of 18.  There are 2 couples that are maybes which throws off my whole maybe is a .5 of a yes, but we can deal.  Also, Liz wants to play beersbe. I don't know what that is, but I am in.

Who can put some time into house sorting this week?  The one at the top of that ssheet fits the criteria, but I don't want to assume that everyone likes it.  Here it is:
http://www.outerbanksrentals.com/rental/house.html?ID=896

It's 350 yards from the beach.  We're renting most any of these for the week unless we want to wait til the last minute to book (prob not a good idea).  Friday check in is fine so long as it is vacant by that Thursday (is what she said on the phone).

Also can Becca, Abby & Lane see this?  I can't tell.  But if we can get the house selected this week, that would be a big hairy deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment